Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Most Beautiful Love Quote

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
~ by Josiah G. Holland 

Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.
~ by Leo Buscaglia ~

There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.
~ by George Sand ~


Love is an act of endless forgiveness
A tender look which becomes a habit.
~ by Peter Ustinov ~

The courses of true love never did run smooth.
~ by William Shakespeare ~


The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
~ by Helen Keller ~


Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
~ Sophia Loren

It is not beauty that endears, it's love that makes us see beauty.

Did my heart love till now? Forswear it sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.
~ Romeo and Juliet.

I love you, not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me 
~ Unknown

Until I loved, I never lived - enough.
~ Emily Dickenson

Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
~ Sarah Bernhardt


Source: Magazines, Newspapers, Internet and others


Read More Exclusive Quotes on Women: Beauty Quotes on Women , Beauty Quotes



No comments:

Post a Comment